Saturday, August 02, 2014

I am not alone...

There is this pulse, this beat, this call deep within me - something that pulls at me so much of the day, a hunger, a search, a drive to understand life beyond words and actions and situations and circumstances. There always- always- seems to be more than what meets the eye, the ear, the heart - our logical minds. Gaps in understanding. Pieces that seem to be missing. A curiousity about existence of this moment, that person, the soul I have not yet met, a soul I no longer know. 

It's a whisper...

It's a knowledge that 
surely 
there is something more...

And how Divine to discover once again that I am not alone ...

“It is interesting that in the autobiographical accounts of the great breakthroughs in man’s understanding of the universe, the role of intuition, or some mysterious comprehension, led to the breakthrough rather than any systematic analytic process."

“I didn’t arrive at my understanding of the fundamental laws of the universe through my rational mind.”—A. Einstein


6:23pm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...a soul I know longer know... --pinkgreenrabbit